Membership in La Leche League is just $25 per year!
If you have benefited from the information your Group has provided, enjoy attending meetings, or simply believe in the purpose of LLL, please consider contributing to your Group through a supporting membership, so that families like yours will continue to benefit from the services the Group provides.
Membership is not required to attend meetings or to receive help from a Leader, however it helps to support your local Group and the international organization, ensuring that La Leche League will be here to serve families like yours for years to come.
Contact your local Group Leader* for more information on membership, or pay online:
*If you do not have a local Group, you may opt to purchase a membership directly from LLL of KY-TN. These memberships directly support administration costs and provide training and resources for all Leaders in Kentucky and Tennessee.
Funds from LLL memberships go toward:
- Enabling Groups to purchase new books for the library and tear off sheets to provide parents with up-to-date
- information on breastfeeding/chestfeeding;Paying for operating expenses (such as affiliation dues, stationery supplies, and stamps), as they are not funded by LLLI;
- Allowing Groups to continue offering support and information to families in our communities!
- Discounts to LLL events (such as Area Conferences and workshops)
- Being an LLL member means you have met one of the requisites for becoming an LLL Leader
- Most importantly, knowing that your contribution helps La Leche League continue reaching families to help them meet their breastfeeding/chestfeeding goals.